Poster competitions are a great way to explore your creativity and express yourself visually. Posters also help build teamwork skills and are a great way of decorating school, clubs, and communities. Our #Up2US poster making kit is always a really popular resource – perfect for celebrating SaferInternet Day with a slogan, #hashtag or positive message.
How to Enter:
- The theme for Safer Internet Day: Together for a Better Internet. You can use this as a theme or choose an online safety theme of your own.
- To enter the competition, you must be a resident of Ireland.
- Only one entry per person.
- Posters should be A3.
- There are multiple ways to enter. Entries can be posted to: Webwise, PDST Technology in Education, Invent, Dublin City University, Dublin 9, Ireland.
- Alternatively, you can take a picture of your poster and add it to your social media – make sure to tag Webwise Ireland on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and use the hashtag #SIDawards
- You can also email it to: email@example.com. Please use ‘Poster Entry’ in the Subject Line.
Disclaimer: Webwise reserves the right to use entries for promotional reasons.