The 2019 competition is closed, and details of the 2020 competition will be revealed shortly!
How to Enter
- With you classmates, write some lyrics that include an internet safety topic. Here are some ideas to help you: cyberbullying, fake news or sharing personal information. You can remake any of our videos: the Anti-Cyberbullying Rap ‘I Like it’, the ‘HTML Heroes’ raps, or come up with your own.
- You can enter as an individual, as a whole class, school or a youth group. If you’re under 16, you will need parental/guardian approval, or help from your teacher– please check our terms and conditions for more details.
- To enter the competition, you must be a resident of Ireland.
- Only one entry per person.
- You can record your song as a sound file (mp.3) and send it via email to: email@example.com. You can also record a video and be entered into both categories: Music and Video! You can upload your video to any video sharing platform on a private link and send it to us.
- You can use instruments, singing, dancing- you name it!
- All entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges.
- Have fun, be creative, and show your passion for internet safety
Disclaimer: Webwise reserves the right to use entries for promotional activities.