Best Anti-Cyberbullying Campaign
This category will look at the best overall anti-cyberbullying campaign ran by a school, club or youth organisation. We are looking for campaigns that made an impact and reached teachers, students, and parents. Campaigns must have a clear message and focus on beating cyberbullying
How to Enter
- You can enter as an individual, as a whole class, school or a youth group. If you’re under 16, you will need parental/guardian approval, or help from your teacher– please check our terms and conditions for more details.
- Only one entry per person/school.
- To enter the competition, you must be a resident of Ireland
- All entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges.
- Have fun, be creative, and show your passion for internet safety
- For more inspiration about internet safety campaigns and activities, use our Safer Internet Day page or look at previous campaigns ran in schools here.
- Send us in details of your internet safety campaign using the form below.