Best Social Media Campaign
This category is seeking to award the best use of social media to celebrate Safer Internet Day! Did you create a hashtag, did you use a thunderclap with your school? We would love to hear about it.
How to Enter
- You can enter as an individual, as a whole class, school or a youth group. If you’re under 16, you will need parental/guardian approval, or help from your teacher– please check our terms and conditions for more details.
- To enter the competition, you must be a resident of Ireland.
- Send us in details of your internet safety social media campaign using this form:
- All entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges.
- Have fun, be creative, and show your passion for internet safety
- For more inspiration about internet safety campaigns and activities, use our Safer Internet Day.
Disclaimer: Webwise reserves the right to use entries for promotional reasons.