Video Competition 2019
How to Enter
Our video competition for the Safer Internet Day Awards Competition is now open! It is really simple to enter our video competition. Here are a few guidelines to help you!
- Create a video for Safer Internet Day. You can choose any topic to do with online safety!
- You can enter as an individual or a school or a youth group. If you’re under 16, you will need parental/guardian approval – please check our terms and conditions for more details.
- To enter the competition, you must be a resident of Ireland.
- Only one entry per person.
- Don’t have a video recorder? Don’t worry- we will accept videos created on mobile phones, drones, you name it!
- There is no time limit on your video.
- You can email your video entry with a brief description to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can upload your video to any video sharing platform on a private link and send it to us.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges.
- Have fun, be creative, and show your passion for internet safety.
- For more tips and inspiration, see Make a Movie
Disclaimer: Webwise reserves the right to use entries for promotional activities.