The 2019 competition is now closed – details of the 2020 competition will be announced soon.
How to Enter
Our video competition for the Safer Internet Day Awards Competition is now open! It is really simple to enter our video competition. Here are a few guidelines to help you!
- Create a video for Safer Internet Day. You can choose any topic to do with online safety!
- You can enter as an individual or a school or a youth group. If you’re under 16, you will need parental/guardian approval – please check our terms and conditions for more details.
- To enter the competition, you must be a resident of Ireland.
- Only one entry per person.
- Don’t have a video recorder? Don’t worry- we will accept videos created on mobile phones, drones, you name it!
- There is no time limit on your video.
- You can email your video entry with a brief description to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can upload your video to any video sharing platform on a private link and send it to us.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges.
- Have fun, be creative, and show your passion for internet safety.
- For more tips and inspiration, see Make a Movie
Disclaimer: Webwise reserves the right to use entries for promotional activities.